Nature’s Way Coconut Oil-extra Virgin
There’s a lot to say about this product, here are the main benefits:
- Natural energy source.
- Good for athletes and for people who does physical activity in general.
- Dietary supplement
- Organic certified
- Pure and extra virgin
- No trans fat
- Zero hydrogenated fat
- Can be used for cooking
- Can be used for taking care of the skin
- Can be used for taking care of the hair
Some summary reviews from Amazon:
As a diabetic I like to use natural treatments to replace my insulin intake and other related drugs. I decided to give coconut oil a try to keep my sugar levels under control and also for weight loss.
I’m taking a teaspoon with each meal and my sugar levels reduced. This brand in particular is tasty and I can’t find a better way to add MCFAs into my diet.
I’m also using this coconut oil for cooking and for my skin, which makes it very soft. It has a great flavor and smells good too, which makes this a very amazing product.
I love organic foods, and I’m very strict with it so I only eat these kind of products. After trying several brands of coconut oil: Nutiva, Spectrum Naturals and other 2 local brands. I prefer this one as the best.
I consume it for its natural healthy properties like:
1. Medium chain fatty acids: which are very easy to digest.
2. It gives me a lot of energy from fat, which is better than energy from other sources.
3. It has anti-bacterial properties and also help the immune system which is very helpful for my health.
4. I can eat this without worrying about my insulin level, which from normal carbohydrates is a real problem, specially for people with diabetes.